Foundation isolations from AirLoc: A convincing comprehensive concept!
One of our key know-how areas is designing custom vibration isolations for any kind of machine foundation. We have designed several hundred foundation isolation systems, even for large-scale foundation blocks of several thousand tons. The vibration isolation systems that we designed were manufactured in-house and properly installed at customer premises under our supervision.
Whether active or passive foundation isolation – at AirLoc you deal with experts!
Active isolation protects the surroundings against disturbing vibrations caused by operating machines.
Protecting personnel from disturbing vibrations
- Well-being at the workplace
- Performance increase of employees
- Improved quality of life in the workplace environment
Protecting buildings against disturbing vibrations
- Dynamic forces acting on building components are reduced
- The service life of buildings is extended
Protecting the surroundings against disturbing vibrations
- No vibration transmission to the surroundings
- No disturbance of the neighbourhood during shift work or night work
- Sensitive equipment or installations in the surroundings remain fully functional
Passive isolation protects sensitive equipment and instruments against disturbing vibrations from the surroundings.
Protecting sensitive equipment
- Undisturbed operation of high-precision production-, measuring- and testing equipment
- More effective planning of production plants
- Protection against the effects of earthquakes
Our application engineers will be glad to recommend you the optimum solution. Please contact us!